Friday 12 December 2014

Spot the Slipper - Greetings from an ugly sister


Hello, you horrible lot! It's one of Cinderella's beautiful sisters here. I'm sure you're all very excited about my sister and I coming to town. I'm afraid there is one downside, my awfully irritating step-sister Cinderella will be coming along too!

I'm here to give you all the details on how you can win tickets to see our panto, which you would be mad to miss!

My clumsy step-sister Cinderella has lost one of her treasured silver slippers and she hasn't stopped whining since it went missing!  Stafford Gatehouse Theatre is giving away a pair of free panto tickets to anyone who can help put an end to her endless blubbing and help find her slipper!

Can you guess where her slipper is in the photo below? If you think you're clever enough, leave a comment and you'll be in with a chance of seeing my gorgeous sister and I on stage.


What's that, you need a clue? Fine, but only because I'm desperate for Cinderella to put a sock in it...

Whether it's fantasy, sci-fi or horror stories that you seek, you'll find what you're looking for here. You might even spot the story of Cinderella and her two delightful step sisters to take home and read...

Comment below to submit your answer. The winner of the third pair of tickets will be announced this Friday afternoon. Don't miss out on your chance to see the most enchanting love story of all time. That is, if Prince Charming realises I'm the one he's looking for!

After the winner is announced on Friday afternoon, they must contact our press and marketing officer, Emma Hogan, by e-mail on ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk for further details on claiming their prize.

To find out more about this year’s rock’n’roll panto visit www.staffordgatehousetheatre.co.uk.

Now, I have to get back to troubling Cinderella, goodbye!

 

6 comments:

  1. Stafford Library in the Town Centre is where I think the slipper is - Dave Edwardso

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stafford library in the shire hall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Carla you are this week's winner! Please email ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk to claim your prize!

      Delete
  3. Stafford library janemeyrick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Carla Bentley you are this week's winner! Please email ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk to arrange your prize!

    ReplyDelete