Friday 19 December 2014

Meet the Cinderella cast: Katia Sartini

 
Today's interview is with Katia, who plays the evil Rubella De Zees in Cinderella. Last year she played the fabulously funky Fairy Frederica so we spoke to Katia to see how she's finding being the villain this year.

Stafford Gatehouse Theatre: Hi Katia, how are you finding playing an evil character this year?

Katia Sartini: I have been SO excited to play the villain! After being funny fairy Freddy last year it's a wonderful change and challenge. I don't know how I feel about everyone boo-ing me though, I'm lovely really.

SGT: What made you want to come back this year?

KS: My favourite genre of music is Rock & Roll so it's the PERFECT show for me! Plus being surrounded by so much talent is inspiring.

SGT: What instruments are you playing this year?

KS: Alto, Tenor and Bari sax and tinkling the keys!

SGT: Why do you think panto is so popular?

KS: It's a release! People love to laugh and just be silly, and at panto it's toally acceptable.

SGT: Who would be your dream date to Prince Charming's ball?

KS: Jared Leto!

SGT: Do you have any pre-show rituals?

KS: Whack Whitney Houston on the iplayer and belt my heart out.

SGT: And finally, if you could be granted one Chrismtas wish what would it be?

KS: To bring my Nonna Diana (Grandma) over from Italy to live with us. She's 95 and the most amazing woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment