Friday 19 December 2014

Spot the Slipper - Greetings from Prince Charming


Ah, hello all. Prince Charming here. I do apologise, I would be more welcoming but I am suffering from unbearable heartbreak. Just a few days ago, I met the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes upon...

We danced the night away but now she is nowhere to be found! I only have one hope of finding out who this girl is and that is by finding the owner of this exquisite silver slipper. Now, where did I leave it?

Oh no, I need your help! I have misplaced the silver slipper that was going to lead me to my princess. I would be forever grateful if you kind people of Stafford would help me find it, it has to be somewhere nearby!

As a thank you, if you can identify where the photo of the slipper has been taken, you will be entered into the competition to win a free pair of tickets to this year's rock'n'roll Christmas panto. You never know, you may even meet your own prince or princess there!

 
If you're not sure where a prince lives, let me help you out. The place where I spend my days will transport you back to medieval times. With its high stone walls and grand exterior, it can be seen for miles. When I am here I feel like I am king of the... Oh my, look at the time! Sorry, got to dash!

Comment below to submit your answer. The winner of the fourth pair of tickets will be announced this Friday afternoon.

After the winner is announced on Friday afternoon, they must contact our press and marketing officer, Emma Hogan, by e-mail on ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk for further details on claiming their prize.

To find out more about this year’s rock’n’roll panto visit www.staffordgatehousetheatre.co.uk. Thank you and good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Stafford castle janemeyrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Congratulations Robert Bakewell you are our winner! Please email Emma ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk to arrange your prize!

      Delete
  3. Stafford Castle - DAVE EDWARDS

    ReplyDelete