Saturday 27 December 2014

Spot the Slipper - Greeting from the Fairy Godmother


Hello there! I bet you didn't see me appear, did you? I am Cinderella's fairy godmother and I only ever show up when Cinderella needs my help. I've heard that Cinderella has lost her pretty silver slipper. What a shame, I know how much she cherishes them!

There's just one slight problem. I'm currently on my Christmas holidays and I'm strictly not allowed to use my fairy powers out of hours. I don't suppose you could help me out, could you?

I may not have my fairy godmother powers, but what I do have is a pair of tickets to the Cinderella rock'n'roll panto at The Stafford Gatehouse Theatre. If you can help me find Cinderella's silver slipper before I get back from holiday, you could be in with a chance of winning them.

All you have to do is correctly guess where Cinderella's slipper in located in the photo below.

 

I can give you a small clue, although I can't say too much! I don't want to lose my fairy powers for good now, do I? If you aren't driving home for Christmas, chances are you'll be taking this mode of transport instead. And you will find Cinderella's silver slipper precisely where your journey begins.

Comment below to submit your answer. The winner of the first pair of tickets will be announced this Friday afternoon.

After the winner is announced on Friday afternoon, they must contact our press and marketing officer, Emma Hogan, by by e-mailing ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk for further details on claiming their prize.

To find out more about this year’s rock’n’roll panto visit www.staffordgatehousetheatre.co.uk. Now, I really do have to go! Poof!

8 comments:

  1. Stafford Train Station - Dave Edwards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stafford Train Station

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stafford train station

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stafford train station janemeyrick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stafford train station (jane Meyrick)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Jane Mayrick you are our winner! Please email ehogan@staffordbc.gov.uk to claim your prize!

      Delete